Hello Kitty!


Hi guys! Wow, I can't believe I already have over 100 followers! Thank you to each and every one of you for taking the time to read this blog and leave comments. I'm so glad that you're enjoying and inspired by my designs, because that's what this blog was created for. To the mani then!

So this time I decided to do a Hello Kitty mani, I had just received my free Hello Kitty imageplate from Born Pretty and couldn't wait to play with it. I used the imageplate on my ring finger which was already covered in two coats of Essence Stamp Me! White, after that I just filled in the bow and her nose with a tiny paintbrush. The rest of my fingers all have a different cute design, which - combined - create a playful look. The base color is a warm baby pink from Hema, unfornately I don't have the number anymore but I do think it's still available. On my thumb you can see two little flowers, they're stickers I once bought in Hong Kong and though they're not meant for nails they stick pretty wel on the surface. On my index finger I painted the Hello Kitty bow with (how appropriate!) Kitty Queen from H&M's Hello Kitty cosmetics collection and a black creme. My middle finger is done with even sized tape strips and the red is 022 from DA, a local drugstore. And finally I used Konad's M79 on my pinky, 'cause polkadots and Hello Kitty are BFF's for life :)

Thanks for reading and take care!

Hello Kitty imageplate from Born Pretty

Cute flower stickers!

16 comments

  1. so cute! you probably know from my blog how much i love hello kitty.
    i've been meaning to use my plate over white and fill in the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mani! And I love the stickers...
    I hope that my Hello Kitty plate will come soon and make cute and funny designs like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! I think the index finger is my fav! is that a sticker? or free-hand?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is so cute! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really cute! I can't wait to get my hello kitty plate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agh, adorable! I love all your different designs and HK is so crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so so cute! i love it!

    amazing as always hunny!

    /hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you people for the great comments!

    @Morgan: index finger is freehanded with a tiny, tiny, tiny almost invisible paintbrush, lol! Wish there were stickers like that though... I got all shaky painting on micro level :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. @GothamPolish: Thanks! I know! :D So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute. I LOVE IT :)

    And congrats on 100 followers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Lalica: Hi! Thank you, so happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this so much! Your nails are always impeccable and so creative! So cute!

    ReplyDelete