Katy Perry mani

Yesterday I went to the Katy Perry concert in Amsterdam, which was awesome and so in the style of KP. The air was filled with a sweet candy scent, the stage was turned into a colorful (cotton) candyland and her outfits were an explosion of color and LOTS of glitter. I even caught myself fantasizing about having her glitteroutfits on my nails, lol. I actually am a huge glitter lover, though you wouldn't say so with not having done a single glittermani so far. But I will, promise :) To the mani!

For the concert I already knew what outfit I wanted to wear, it was a creme white tube dress with different colored hearts from Miss Selfridge (see last picture). I wanted a stunning mani to match the dress so I chose for a tape mani in the sort of same colors as the dress, and this is what I came up with:


Polishes I used: the grey is from Miss Sporty, the dark purple from Hema and the blue and pink named Turquoise Kitty and Kitty Queen are both from H&M. Kitty Queen is also the pink I used for the Extravagant checkers. The white base color is Essence's Stamp me! White.

Dress from Miss Selfridge

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments

  1. Wowsers! That is incredible =D I just ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just found out about your blog and wanted to tell you that I LOVE it! What awesome nail designs you do!!

    I'm now a follower and I've added you to my blog roll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome! Mind sharing how to do this - like taping/ colour order?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya! aawwe thank you so much for following my blog! =D I'm so glad that you like it!
    Lol as soon as I found your blog I knew that I had to follow u...ur designs are also a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the lovely comments!

    @Steph: I will do a tutorial soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm seeing katy in july! friends and i are flying 2 hours to see her. hah!
    i'm fantasizing over what to wear on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too darn awesome! It sucks to be me because I don't think I can do anything like that . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you use tape for this.
    #Tutorial.

    ReplyDelete