Lightning bolt French


Hi lovely readers and new followers! Today I want to show you a new tape-desgin: the lightning bolt French! I came up with this idea to cover up tipwear of an old mani. Again, this design is very simple and easy to make, once you've gotten the hang of working with tape. I'd say it's as easy as the mummy pattern (which wasn't too bad, right?), only it takes less time! Because you need less tape strips. I'm pretty excited about this design, because it's graphical, edgy and easy to create, and I hope you are too :) If so, you can expect a tutorial on this design very soon...

I used Color Club Where's The Soiree? as my base color and the blue foil on top is from Hema, a Dutch department store.

Enjoy your day!

13 comments

  1. Wauw super mooi! Die blauwe kleur van de Hema is ook echt geweldig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so cool! Great colors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I've not seen anything like it. Looking forward to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is going to be one of my favourites ever! You're soooo good at tape manis *ç* And I also love the two colours you choose for this, they are just perfect together!
    I have to try this one as soon as my nails get a bit longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. and I forget to say: I added you to my link loves! :)
    http://polishchest.blogspot.com/p/link-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks awesome! I'd really like a tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you guiys for the feedback, you're awesome!!
    I'll post the tutorial soon.

    @Danny: Thanks for that! I feel so special, haha and already thanked you on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete