Cute skittle

Hi lovely followers, today there are over 500 of you! I can't believe there are so many people following this little blog of mine! I couldn't even fill my wedding with this many people! Not that that has something to do with it or that I'm intending to get married soon, just saying 500 souls is a lot, haha. Thank you so much for reading Nailside and leaving your comments, it makes blogging so much fun! Okay, let's have a look at my NOTD then. (Pic heavy!) For this happy day I decided to do something happy, in a cute way. So I did a skittle in pastels. I suppose the pink on my thumb doesn't count as a pastel, but it fitted the rest so well :) The polishes I used, from my thumb to my pinky:

Essence - Let Me In Pink
Essence - No More Drama
Rimmel - Aqua Cool
China Glaze - For Audrey
Orly - Ancient Jade


And then flakies! ...to add some 'Wooow', lol. This time I used Golden Rose #4


And just for fun a layer of matt topcoat, to see how it would look. After the pics I made it glossy again, because this time I actually liked it better shiny :)

Awesome sauce from Golden Rose: #4

Thanks for stopping by again!

16 comments

  1. Very nice! I actually like this one better shiny, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them flakied & matte . It absolutely gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    And congrats on 500 fallowers, you deserve them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute indeed :-D
    and congrats on 500 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! I like it more matte. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous all ways! With the flakies, without the flakies, matte or no matte. Beautiful, and congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved!!! You have good taste, congratulations.
    Look at my blog, will be an honor to have her as a follower!!

    http://unascolores.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, love these colors! I gave you an award! http://gettingirlie.blogspot.com/2011/05/yay-im-stylish.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely skittle <3 I actually can't decide if I like it more mattified or glossy XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone for your great comments!

    @Evelin Chicarolli: Thank you! And I will definately check out your blog :)

    @Breigh: Thank you so much for awarding me! I feel so honored :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute, love the look more with the flakies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, I'm getting addicted to your blog! You're so creative, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow!!!!! it looks really great!!! where did u buy Golden Rose polish????

    ReplyDelete