My Favorite Jeans goes lightning bolt


Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great day. The mani for today's post is an update of the second lightning bolt French I did, it was turquoise with black tips. The day I was wearing that mani I found a polish that I wanted for so long but since it's discontinued I didn't think I would find it again. I'm talking about H&M's My Favorite Jeans. Lately I've been obsessed with foils, especially if they're blue, and that's exactly what My Favorite Jeans is. The first time I had it in my hands, I wasn't that much into nailpolish yet, I thought both color and finish were weird, so I put it back. I can slap myself now for doing that! So fortunately I found one last lonely bottle of it on the bottom shelf of an H&M! My favorite Jeans is a foil with a grey-ish blue base, kind of like jeans, with bolder blue flecks. The flecks are subtle but make the polish less dull. I love it :) And it was also the perfect polish to add some shimmer to the lightnig bolt design I was wearing. I just applied tape again the way I always do for the lightning bolt, only this time I placed the tape a bit more towards the tip, covering up a little part of the black. So that after adding My Favorite Jeans and removing the tape, there's still a line of black visible. Finally I added a layer of matt topcoat, the one I use is from Essence.

I like how the mani came out and that it only takes little effort to achieve the look. If you want to recreate it and could use some help, just check out the tutorial by clicking here or in the tab at the top.
Thanks for reading guys!

Before Mr. Matt
Before My Favoroite Jeans

21 comments

  1. Wederom weer heeel mooi gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooo amazing!!! love that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really awesome! Your tape manis rock. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel mooi gedaan! Ik vind de matte finish prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Favourite Jeans adds so much to the mani! I love it best when it's all matte, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing. I absolutely love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome. you keep making things better!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful! im so jealous! you do a great job! keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks sooooo nice! I love the thik black thunder :D Great job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. my fav is the matte one, loos so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it, first one is just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm addicted from tape's ( scotch) mani :) it's your fault :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ik ben viavia achter je blog gekomen and i love it! de naildesigns die je laat zien zijn ongelovelijk mooi! I follow you <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone for the sweet comments! They mean so much to me!

    @guinessi: Hahah, sooorrryy :-P

    @Floor Daasvand: Hallo en welkom! :) En wat een lief berichtje, dank je wel :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wauw super leuk gedaan, vind m mat het mooiste

    ReplyDelete