Superhero nails


Hi guys! On my previous lightning bolt manis I got many comments saying how they have a superhero quality, I really liked the comparison and I do have a thing for stereotypical superhero outfits ;) You know, with the bold colors and graphical patterns. So for today I made actual, intentional superhero nails. And yes, I used my last lightning bolt mani to achieve this look ;) The colors I picked are Diamond Cosmetics Blue Bell, China Glaze Millenium and a red shimmer from Etos, a Dutch drugstore. I really like how it turned out, I think it definitely says superhero! Hahah. This mani would probably work well too with the MAC Wonderwoman polishes, but with a gold lightning bolt in the middle instead of silver. Unfortunately I don't own those cute polishes, but I'll live :) Anyway, hope you guys like it and have a great weekend!

24 comments

  1. Awesome, you should do a tutorial for this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely my favorite lightning bolt of the series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the superhero nails! Awesomely crisp lines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to do this mani when I go to 6 Flags !
    I really like Blue Bell, its a nice blue but not in your face -I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every one of these lightning bolt designs you do, I like a little more than the one before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe, this is a real cool combi!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I love this! Reminds me of wonder woman!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i said to add pink but i like this combo way better! haha.
    your tape skills are so perfect. it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha... I love it. Reminds me of Captain America actually!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. answer: Yeah, the blue one is really pretty! love the glitter in it!
    Yes! It's actually two of the new tld polishes! sneek peek here: http://nailitblog.tumblr.com/post/5676672213/tl-design-taj-mahal#notes :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. FABULOUS!!!!! I envy your ability!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WONDERWOMAN ! (: I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love love it :) so perfect

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You guys, thanks for your sweet, lovely, awesome comments! I loved reading them all and loved the comparisons of Wonder Woman and Captain America. I totally agree!

    @Jackie S.: Thanks! As you might have seen, I already have a tutorial for the plain lightning bolt, but I'll do another one soon for the double version :-)

    @rebecca: Pink would have been awesome too!! But by the time you suggested that, I'd already added the red, hahah

    ReplyDelete
  15. This might be my favorite one! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete