More zigzag


Hi guys, I'm still zigzagging... Today was a very hot and sunny day, so I did a zigzag in a red and turquoise combo, one of my favorites, it's so in-your-face! Which is fine by me, and it matched nicely with my turquoise flip flops :) I used Rimmel's Ruby Me for the red base, it's a beautiful, glossy orangy red jelly. With two coats, there was still a bit of VNL but fortunately I got rid of that after I applied Essence Bella on top with the zigzag pattern. The reasons why I love Bella so much, besides that it's turquoise and a creme, is that it has the perfect formula and covers in one coat, just like another fabulous Essence creme: Chuck.

I hope you like it and enjoy the rest of your day!

17 comments

  1. Heeel mooi!
    Ik wou nog steeds dat ik zoiets kon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the color combo!


    check out my giveaway: www.shineandpolishment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice combo, I love the turquoise color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im getting edward and bella in a swap <3
    it's because of you and your posts with them. i needed to have them. it's your fault. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kelsey: Dankje! En ik zou zeggen: probeer het eens! Het is minder moeilijk dan je denkt ;-) En binnenkort een nieuwe tutorial :)

    @s.: Thank you!

    @Melissa K.: Thank you! I checked out your giveaway, but it's only open for U.S. and Canada! So I can't enter :P

    @Sandra: Thanks! I love it too ;-)

    @Iza: Thank you!

    @rebecca: Hahah, you won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing combination of colours! Really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! And yes, Bella and Chuck (and Romeo!) are amazing, I wish all nail polishes applied so easily. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mani's are always so neat and beautiful. I love the color combo as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your zig-zags are always so clean and crisp! i always look forward to your nail art posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this... I LOVE bold nail designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! A little bit different from the lightning designs!! I love this too~;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so eyecatching, I love it! And yes, those Essence polishes have really an amazing formula :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. soo nice, blue pattern looks like the head of simpsons =)

    ReplyDelete