OPI - Funky Dunkey


Hi everyone! Today I have a beautiful purple to show you, it's OPI Funky Dunkey. I really love this kind of blue-toned purple and I think it suits both summer and winter. Two coats of Funky Dunkey was enough to get everything opaque, though a few fingers needed three because of subtle bald spots, but that's probably just me. The formula was perfect as was the drying time, and the wide brush made the application flawless, so I'm very happy with this polish! Do you own Funky Dunkey or planning on getting it?

7 comments

  1. I already have it! :)
    Lovely pics!!! really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, that's a nice colour! And you're right, you could wear it during summer AND winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! -I wish I had it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kinda angry that I didn't pick this up when I picked up the rest of the collection ./:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I have this whole collection! I've actually done a tape mani with Funky Dunkey & Fiercely Fiona...I love it & it looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete