Another Essence skittle


Hi everyone, for today's post I'd like to show you a cheerful skittle from the other day. All the polishes I used are from Essence, a brand I stumble upon often because it's the only one allowed on my desk. Why, you're asking me? With my polish stash growing and growing rapidly, my desk sometimes gets taken over by polishes from new orders or older bottles I took out the drawer to play with, but never put back. So occasionally my desk looks like a crime scene where a nail polish bomb has exploded, which makes working there pretty hard. That's why I made a deal with myself one day allowing only my (25?) Essence Colour&Go polishes on my desk, because they're small and look cute together. So since there aren't that many other brands on my desk to choose from like there used to be, I happened to make another skittle that's Essence only. The polishes I used, all from the Colour&Go collection except for Bella:

Sundancer
What Do U Think?
You're The One
Ultimate Pink
Bella

So how's your desk doing? Anyone else who (unintentionally) uses their desk for storaging polishes?

18 comments

  1. looks really cool :D my desk is a mess too...I never put the polishes back that I use :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! My polishes are EVERYWHERE. In front of the computer, on the side table by the sofa, on the kitchen table... I can't even keep track of it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get why you'd have such a ''policy''. My desk is a total mess... brushes, polish bottles, polish remover, rings, samples, mascaras... I'm embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Love the colors.

    Had to laugh about your desk because mine is always a mess with tons of makeup and polishes. I'm so unorganized.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see a picture of your desk with the polishes on them!!!
    by the way nice colours!
    http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool skittles, I'd love to do it on my nails soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First: I love bright colors like this specially for summer time!

    Second: there is homemade ways you can organize your polishes like making a foam board shelve. you wouldnt believe it but its very sturdy i made mine about 3 weeks ago and its ridiculous how sturdy. my nail polishes are soo organized and i can see all my colors. Here is the link for the shelve: http://youtu.be/pSk8-qFIvVA .

    if you youtube this type stuff you will find a lot of ways to help you store you polishes:) i have a picture of my foam board shelve on my page if you want to check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm eating Skittles as I'm reading this post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO bright & beautiful
    looks great(:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  10. XD Same here~:D I don't put polishes away after using either~XD I LOVE that skittle so much!! They're all super cute colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't keep my polishes on the desk because I've got so little space...anyway,this mani looks really good,I love the colours you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you girls for sharing your desk stories, I had such a great laugh reading them. And it's quite comforting to know I'm not the only one who's so unorganized haha

    @Miss Starshiny: Maybe, someday haha ;-)

    @LizIsPink: Thank you! I took a look at the link you sent, that looks neat! Thanks. Lol and that girl from the video is funny :)

    @Sandra: NOM NOM NOM :-P

    @Elsa P.: Hmm, that's another way to keep it cleared! Haha. And thank you :)

    ReplyDelete