Color Club - Have A Bash


Hello everybody :) Though I'm not a huge crackle fan, I do like it. Especially since nowadays there are plenty more colors to choose from, other than black. I really like the blue crackles that OPI has released, but because I still find them kind of pricey, I chose for a cheaper alternative; Color Club Have A Bash. I don't have many other crackles to compare it with, in fact I only have one next to Have A Bash (Barry M Nail Effects in black), but so far I'm extremely satisfied with it. The crackle finish and drying time is similar to the Barry M's, only Have A Bash has a smoother formula.

In this mani I used Have A Bash on top of 3 coats OPI Don't Know... Beets Me! and me likey, because I heart blue and pink together ;) Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments

  1. I like the crackle look but something about it always looks best to me in plain old black. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Depend Cracked Effect polish, they've got big selection of colors and they're quite cheap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful, beautiful glazes.=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors look great together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a pretty effect! :) the shatter is lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors! The crackle cracked perfectly...Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, I love those colors you used. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks girls for your comments!

    @s.: I see what you mean ;-) At the end of the day, I'd go for black too if I could only have one crackle for the rest of my life.

    @Sandra: I wish Depend was sold here! I love almost every polish of it that I've seen on the net.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay I found your blog! I love this crackle combo

    ReplyDelete