More V-gap + temporary goodbye


You guys! It is so late right now. I've been packing and setting up scheduled posts for you all day, because tomorrow I'm on vacation! Hense the temporary goodbye thing, nothing big to worry about though :) So I'll miss you guys a lot! I'll be gone for about a week and in the meantime you can enjoy the scheduled posts. But I'll really miss not being able to share those live with you

About the nails, I made this V-gap mani using China Glaze Millenium and First Mate, the same colors I used in the first mani I shared with you here, as a little tribute. I guess I was a bit proud of Nailside haha :) Anyhow, I just love those two China Glazes together and I think they're meant for each other. Period.

So I'll miss you! I hope you'll have a great week as well and I look forward reading your comments when I get back. Love!

15 comments

  1. Beautiful nails as always, and I hope you have fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combo as well! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you can do nautical themed nails using this 2 colours when you get back. Lovely combination! :) Have a good holiday and have fun! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful combo! Love the clean lines of it too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the alternative take on the half-moon. Enjoy your holiday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haveee funn! I'll miss you! :) I love your mani, perfect like always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They do go together amazingly!

    Enjoy your vacation

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so gorgeous! I might have to try this soon!
    Have a great vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I love the combo, it reminds me of Wonder Woman. :D

    Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone!! Vacantion was the worst it can get weather-wise, but other than that it was great :-)

    ReplyDelete