Essence - Purple Magic

Oh, my... Purple gorgeousness for sure! I remember saying I didn't like purples when I started this blog, can you believe it?! I take it all back. Every word. Who am I kidding, purples rock! And I'm not just talking about this beauty, I'm talking about purples in general. I. Love. Purples. Can't get any clearer than that! Anyhow, let's talk about today's pretty. Pictured is two coats of the well-pigmented Essence Purple Magic, from their Show Your Feet collection. I've had absolutely no problems with this polish, I loved the flawless application, the blue-toned color and that hot shimmer. If you look closely you can see very tiny pink and blue particles, just wow.

13 comments

  1. This is such a beautiful purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. please check out my youtube nail channel!
    www.youtube.com/2emmie10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful purple! I'd prob use it for a pedicure though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's gorgeous. Kon het niet vinden in kruidvat :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple is my favourite colour for everything, clothes or makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On your nails every polish looks perfect!!! Even the cheapest one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this purple, it's so unbelievably pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prachtig dat paars/blauw. Love it! Ik ben ook een echte paars freak!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks girls, you're awesome!! ^^

    ReplyDelete