Explosion accent nails


Hi guys! I hope you're all doing fine. For today's post I have explosion accent nails to show you, looking familiar? I made the tutorial for the explosion design while doing this mani, killing two birds with one stone ;-) On my accent fingers I used OPI Dim Sum Plum as my pink base color, I absolutely love that it's a one coater and how fast drying it is. The black is Color Club Where's The Soiree? and the silver China Glaze Millenium. A pink as bright as Dim Sum Plum would rock next to a cobalt blue just as bright, so I used Barry M's Cobalt Blue (duh!) for the rest of my nails. I really liked the final look, though I had to keep my whole outfit some what calmer to keep my nails the center of attention haha. So if you'd like to recreate this look yourself, don't forget to check out the tutorial for tips. Have a nice day everyone!

19 comments

  1. Holy WOW, that is exceptionally well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! its aweseome seeing such a contrasting colour aswell for the other nails, really makes the explosions pop out!

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool-like the color contrasts

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it! i love all your designs.. i also made on. but it doesn't look as good as yours.
    i post one on my blog.. can i link it to your blog please!
    You are very talented!!
    Tina http://thepolishsistas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The explosions and bright colors make me think of old comics book fight scenes. WAM POW! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this look!! It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your designs! You make them look so easy! I really want to try it but for some reason I haven't yet! :P Great colors and as always, flawless lines! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job! it reminds me something from cartoon or comic book, too!!! I don't know what exactly:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks very pop-artish. Awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw this and had to try it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed the explosion tutorial as always;D Thank you very much for making the tutorial! I'd like to try, but I'm still thinking which polish I should use;p

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW

    I just discovered your blog and all your designs are so neat and nice!!! il be a hhard follower ehehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have an award on my blog!!!!! Please check out!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you everyone!!

    @Super cute super easy: Thanks for the award!! :)

    ReplyDelete