H&M Fall mani

Hi guys! We've pretty much had fall weather all summer in the Netherlands, kind of a bummer, but after seeing all the bright and happy colors it's also nice to wear darker shades again. For this fall-appropriate tape mani I used three muted polishes from H&M: Hunt Me Down, Looks Great On You and Moody Model. I started with two shades of Hunt Me Down which dried quite quickly, then added the orange and when that had dried the teal. I made this mani when my nails were a bit longer but if I wanted to do this on my current shorter nails I'd probably make the pattern vertically to make my nails seem longer ;) Are you also excited to wear fall shades again?

12 comments

  1. I don't like these shades, but I do have to say I can't wait to wear some polishes again when fall comes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see this work in a diagonal version, and I love the colors together! Happen to have them all 3 so maybe I'll give it a go myself ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all three colours! Definitely excited to wear fall shades again because those are the ones I have the most of! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only wear fall shades! I love them so! I am always wearing dark colors and I love this combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh! Am I not the only one who love mustards and olive and susty colors? *____*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the shades, I'm going to Finland soon so I'll probably get the polishes. :) (We don't have H&M in Estonia :D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mani. I really like the color combo and am thining of trying something similar pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited to be able to wear more fall stuff soon. I really like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i don't have these colors myself but i love how this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love "fall" shades but I don't find myself reaching for them often. Maybe I should try some stripes to make it more interesting. Great combo!

    ReplyDelete