V-gap experiment, part 1

Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing fine. As you may have noticed, I haven't been posting daily anymore. It's because I've just started with my bachelor Communication and Multimedia Design, which will be my main priority from now on, so I won't be able to spend a lot of time on nails or post as much as I used to. I'm sure going to miss working on this little blog but I will keep posting, just not as often as I'd like to. So that was my little announcement. Now let's show some nails :)


This is a mani from the vault. I was experimenting a bit, trying to find a new design, with the V-gap as my starting point. I used China Glaze First Mate as the base color and the turquoise is Essence Bella. The finished V-gap could use some shimmer so I added China Glaze Jitterbug to the tips, which made it look more spectacular :) After this I updated my nails again, hence 'part 1' in the title, how part 2 became will be shown tomorrow... ;) Going to bed now, have a great night!

13 comments

  1. Mani is gorgeous as always!

    Good luck in the program, I'm rooting for your success! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very nice! love your designs!
    misstarshiny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great design! Best of luck with your studies! I'll enjoy reading whatever you have time to post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of a purse, lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to open your own nail salon - preferably in NJ! Love what you do! Good luck with school!

    Jen
    www.houseofjeffers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best with your studies. As someone who's been through a communication design program. NEVER GIVE UP. I know it's a lot of work, the joy in being a working professional out weight all the sleepless nights and anxiety of your studies. I can tell you will make a great designer by the work you do on your blog!
    -Angie
    thumbnailsandpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO COOL! That shimmer really adds a unique touch!

    Good luck with school :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, this is gorgeous! Good luck with your studies! :)

    ReplyDelete