Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cartoon hearts


Hi guys! Because you've all been so great to me, I wanted to show you some love with this cartoon heart mani ^^ I've received so many sweet messages since the start of this blog and they mean so much to me. I'm not good with words, nails are more my thing ;-) so this one's for you!
The hearts are freehanded and you can find a tutorial of the design here or at the tutorial tab above. On the rest of my nails I'm wearing one of the best glitters ever made: OPI's Mad As A Hatter. It has so many colors, love it! For a better view of the mad glitters, just enlarge the pictures by clicking on them.
Thanks for stopping by!

33 comments:

  1. those are absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently started getting into nails and absolutely love your blog and tutorials! So many cute ideas :-) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hearts are adorable! I love the two little specks of white that you added to them

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the heart! You are so good at doing nail art. I adore your designs, they're simple yet definitely CATCHY! You have nice pictures too and really clean manis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wauw, amazing. I like the glitternails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am SO IN LOVE with this design that i think i might actually try it!!!! its amazing!!!! your nail art has inspired many of my own manis, love them so much, keep up the amazing work!
    http://365daysofcolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute, I adore your mani! You're making me want Mad as a Hatter all over again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is adorable! thank u :) i absolutely love your blog! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone for the amazing comments, they're heartwarming really!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do you clean your cuticles ? I'm sorry if you tell this somewhere but I couldn't find it anywhere :DD
    You are really good ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. So awesome mani! It's so girly even colors are so dark. And I love that cartoon style! C:

    ReplyDelete
  13. @mmilja: First I pour a bit of nail polish remover in the lid of the bottle (you can just use a small dish too), then I take an angled lipliner brush which I soak in the remover, then dab on a cotton pad and gently sweep around the cuticle line until everything's clean. Thanks for your compliment! :)

    @Pam's Girly Bits: Thanks girl!

    @hiutale: Yay ^^ Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those hearts are SO cute, I could never do that... argh, I wish I could!

    ReplyDelete