OPI DS - Extravagance


Hi everyone! For this post I'd like to show you OPI Extravagance from the Designer Series. Some of you might have seen it before here, a looong time ago, but I thought it deserved its own post :) Extravagance is my first and only DS polish so far, can you believe it! I own this pretty for a while now but for some reason I've haven't used it often. This weekend I decided to wear it on my nails again and I'm so glad I did because I fell in love for the second time... I'm amazed by the sparkly, holographic finish. The holo effect isn't as evident like the one in Gosh Holo, used here in a lightning bolt mani, but I don't care, it's so pretty anyway! I used two smooth coats to reach full opacity, no topcoat, look at it shining! What do you think about OPI Extravagance?

25 comments

  1. Gorgeous colour. Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its my favorite! i absolutely love this polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this one is really pretty! The holo is not as obvious as some other DS polishes but it has a lovely color and finish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! I want to get an OPI DS for myself too, but can't decide on which one. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are such an inspiration :) i'm going to buy this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove Extravagance, it's one of my all time favourites. It looks great on you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one so much.It was my first DS polish and it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I fist saw it, I wanted to order it and I already had it in my cart but in some weird, unknown reason I changed my mind. I regret it now! It is really really beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooove this polish! Thanks for the beautiful pictures.
    This summer I wanted to buy it but I didn't find it, I think I will look again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmm, this is making me hungry for plums!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it - this colour is going straight on my wishlist!! It looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a pretty color on it's own, the holo sparkle is like a bonus. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Rochelle: Well said! I could not agree more :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, amazing colour!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is gorgeous! I love that it's a vampier holo, and such a pretty berry shade too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it! I just found some bottles of DS Sapphire. I can't believe they were still available!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Abolutely gorgeous! Ik heb zelf al een oude DS Exclusive en deze blijft ook mooi.
    PS. comments geven lukt weer, getest bij deze ;-) Thanks 4 fixing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty... What does DS mean tho?

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Anonymous: It is right ^^ DS stands for Designer Series ;-)

    ReplyDelete