Christmas Fever


Hello everyone :) For today I have the mani I made after finishing the tutorial for the Christmas tree design with tape. The tutorial already received many comments, so thanks a lot for that! :) The beautiful red base color is P2's Fever. I love how elegant Fever is, the shimmer's just gorgeous and the finish is especially great for this month of the year. In the pictures you can see that the bottle has a golden glow, however that's not the case in real life, just a plain and perfect red shimmer! For a higher party-factor, I added a coat of Milani Gems. It looked fine with the glossy finish, but I mattified it anyway, so I could see all the different colors better ^^ Thanks for reading!

19 comments

  1. My pecious :) I have it on my nails also, with Essence Space Queen glitter on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful set of nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Especially with the glitter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with at tape mani christmas tree! It's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great manicure! Fantastic!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! So pretty and perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. The glitter mattified is absolutely gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your mani - it's so festive. The Christmas tree is adorable!! Loved your tutorial yesterday too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks really nice! I love its simplicity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried this, but unfortunately my red bled thru my silver tree and I now have a metallic pink tree. Strange cause I put a coat of SV before doing the tree. I left it glossy, but I think I will try matifying it tonight. Thanks for the great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this tutorial ! Thanks :)
    Sorry I didn't find which polish did you use for the tree?
    This silver color is perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much everyone for the great feedback, you're awesome!

    @Melissa: Hmm, how strange that the red came through your layer of SV! Maybe it wasn't fully dry? I usually wait around 15 min or so before putting tape on top. Anyway, glad you like it and hopefully it will come out better next time!

    @Anne Lise: You're welcome :) And the silver is China Glaze Millenium, best silver ever ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. I couldn't wait, I just bought the silver Birthday Babe of OPI, hope I'll have the same result ! ;)

    ReplyDelete