Sweet Snowman


Hi guys! For this post I've made this chubby little snowman design by Rins from Simply Rins. I saw it on her blog just a little while ago and fell madly in love... I couldn't stop looking at all ten of them on her nails, because they're just too cute! So many, many thanks to Rins for this adorable design! Seriously, don't you want to hug it? ^^ I used acrylic paint to draw the snowman and the base color is Essence Viva La Green. I love the color because it's not that typical mint green that we've come across many times in the past few years. It's a bit darker and quite vibrant, although it doesn't really show in the pictures (where I'm holding OPI Spark The Triomphe as decoration heehee). Rins also made a tutorial for this design which you can find in the orignal post here. Make sure to check it out, as well as the rest of her blog, she's created plenty of other amazing (freehand!) looks, very inspiring.

Thanks for reading and see you soon :)

32 comments

  1. The green colour is really pretty! :) And super cute snowman btw. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, your snowman is really perfect, love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job with this manicure!! :D I love that base colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love reading all your posts. Thank you so much for all your tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuteness!! Stylish scarf he's got! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I want to hug it. ^^ So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was totally obsessed as well when I saw and I had to do it too (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that green (and of course, the snowman is really awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's GORGEOUS!!!
    you are talented in painting!
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  11. this design is so adorable! I love it for winter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, again, it's so perfect, so right and so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw the post last week, and I had to have it. But of course it did'nt came out like Rins' or yours. But both of you have an art to make it look really easy.
    Thanks and Happy Holidays to all.
    And if any of you happen to know Erika from Chloe's Nails just send her good vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did such a great job on the snowman! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Jane!
    I used one of your great ideas for my x-mas many & shared your blog on my post for my readers. I hope you`re not angry about it. You can see it here: http://marys-obsession.blogspot.com/2011/12/tipwear-ahoj.html
    I wish you happy x-mas holiday & a happy 2012!!!
    Best Wishes...
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your chubby snowman is charming!

    Thank you for the mention and the kind words you said regarding my blog and nail designs. I really appreciate it. :)

    Have a Blessed Christmas to you and your loved ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i came across your blog today just by coincidence and i love it!
    you are so talented.-)

    following :-)!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you all for the lovely comments!

    @Anonymous: Many good vibes to Erika! <3 I really hope she's doing well and coming back soon. She's being missed very much.

    @Mary Ann: Of course I'm not angry with you sharing my blog! The diagonal mani looks awesome, it's one of my favorite designs, so simple yet effective ^^ Happy Holidays to you too!

    @Rins: You're very welcome, thank YOU for your amazing ideas :-) I hope you had a lovely Christmas!

    @Color Beam: Thanks so much! I really appreciate it :-)

    ReplyDelete