31 Day Challenge, day 3: Yellow


Yellow nails! These took a long time to get done because of the design on my ringfinger, so I made studded V-gaps on the rest on my fingers, which I actually liked better in the end. :-) The yellow basecolor is H&M's Lemon Tree. This was three to four coats which I admit is a lot. But the formula is great to work with, very smooth and no dragging, making it my favorite yellow next to Color Club Almost Famous. The silver I used for the dots/studs is Essence Romeo and the black is Color Club Where's The Soiree? as usual. What are your thoughts on this yellow rock look?

28 comments

  1. That's a very nice pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pattern, lovely combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love yellow with black and silver. These are fabulous! And of course genius for using silver polish as studs. Someday I wish to have your tape skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty colour!

    I must admit I'm a sucker for yellows, including strong yellow eyeshadow; too bad nobody even gets the nails let alone eyeshadow in that colour :P .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! This is so funny because I am NOT a fan of Almost Famous at all! 3-4 coats to reach opacity and it drags. Give me cG Happy Go Lucky any day of the week lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yellow & black is always a good combination. I love this mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a yellow mani! Simple but beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the geometric pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always comeup with these neat nails. I like the V gaps, I had that idea in mind but was really lazy to do it lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, the V-gaps... I like them more, too! But it's an awesome nail art. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's great! Must grab that HM yellow polish (even though the coat amount)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the black/yellow contrast!
    Veryy nice design :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it, it looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE THIS!! :)
    I love the pattern youve made too :)
    Really lovely manicure :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete