Arrow Tail


There wasn't a lot of nail painting for me this week, school work took up most of my time. I did do another "arrow tail" design which I came up with while improvising for the tribal print challenge in my last post. There's just something relaxing about drawing the design that makes it such a fun task to do.

This time I used Orly Viridian Vinyl as my basecolor and I truly fell in love with it again. It only needs two smooth and fastdrying coats for opacity and the color's just fantastic! Finally I made the arrow print with a white striper. No topcoat was applied, because the satin-matte finish of Viridian Vinyl is too pretty!

12 comments

  1. Beautiful! Reminds me of feathers x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this and I could do this (I think)...I am not very creative when it comes to nail art but I can look at something and copy it if it's not too detailed. I don't have this shade of teal but I have 2 others that are very close to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous!! I love that blue....I just picked up two Orly blues, I hope one of them is this one.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing. Simple but very good. I like the combination of the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I've come across your blog only now! Your nail art is amazing, and you are so generous to share them in your tutorials! And you have beautiful nails too :)

    ReplyDelete