Frenching with Edward


Hi guys, first of all: lol at the title! It was inevitable, haha.
So a few days ago I showed you pretty Edward, layered over Rimmel Fancy Fuchsia, which I'd mattified afterwards. Eventhough I really was enjoying my mani - gosh, I love mattified glitter, I kept feeling the need to add something extra, so that's what I did the next day. For my blue tips I used Essence's Just Rock It, it's a nice dark blue with a tad of purple and I think it suits the rest nicely. So hope you like it too! And have an awesome day :)

13 comments

  1. So pretty, I love the matte-shiny combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...
    I'll follow you
    kiss

    tata-nadaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh so beautiful,, i love the blue color

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at the title! All the colors go together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha love the title!! I must try to mattify my glitters too sometimes, I always forget I have the matte top coat now! oops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mattified glitter nails! The colour combo is so pretty:D Btw, I tagged you for the Kreativ Blogger award!! I hope you haven't got one yet;p Please check out: http://miniblog.create-magical-nails.com/2011/05/2-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the name of this post, and the manicure is just as great!

    ReplyDelete