Muted skittle


Hello readers! For this post I'd like to show you a skittle mani I did recently. I was actually just swatching a few of my new polishes when I noticed they matched some polishes on my desk. These are the colors I used, starting with the one I used on my thumb.

OPI - Mrs O'Leary's BBQ
Hema - #82
H&M - Dazzling Jade
Essence - Let Me In Pink
Rimmel - Fancy Fuchsia

And this is where the magic happens, haha. Lately I've been hooked on the glitter topcoats from the Essence Nail Art Twins, I already posted about Blair and Edward. So here I layered Blair over my muted skittle, I think it really adds something special. What I love about Blair is the different sized glitter and also the fact those glitters aren't "plain" silver, but dark silver/grey, which I don't see that often.


And some of you might have already expected the following... ;) Matte topcoat!
Thanks for visiting :)

14 comments

  1. Some great colors there, and I'm not so into big glitters, but do want that top coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the colors. Glitter looks great with everything imo. When glitter is layered it looks like it's moving but when matted it's at a stand still :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You're a real matt-lover! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! i'm not in love with the thumb color but the other 4 are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty colors, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep looking up at the photos thinking, "MMM, Skittles!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. stop it, you are totally convincing me that I NEED a matte topcoat. haah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all three manicures, but my favourite has to be the matte coat finish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful. I'm really loving the Blair and Edward Essence glitter topcoats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks fun! i like how it looks with the matte top coat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaaaw~ I LOVE all these colours!!! They're like candies and look sooo yummy~XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh this is pretty! I'm really loving Blair ever since you've posted about it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really need the Essence Nail Art Twins! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete