Exotic stripes

Hi everyone! Yesterday I showed you Sephora's Diving In Malaysia. Though it was very special on its own, I already felt it needed to be spiced up :) So I used it for today's tape mani, just simple stripes in exotic colors. The pretty turquoise metallic is also a Sephora, called Summer In Bangkok. It's so extremely pigmented, but also stains your nails very bad, so it's a good thing I'm wearing several layers polish underneath. Because the glossy version looked a bit tacky to me, I mattified the look afterwards with Essence Matt topcoat. Hope you like it!

19 comments

  1. oh wow! I love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way the stripes are remind me of a watermellon :P I like this color combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both colours and the stripes! And love how the two polishes are named after 2 amazing places in Asia :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of a poolside umbrella. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and would like to tell you that you have now sucked up half of my Sunday! I've been pouring over all of your posts and as soon as I think I'm done I see another design that I love! I'm not into 'nail art' but I love your graphic designs and plan on trying several of them! You have great ideas and use fabulous color combinations- thanks so much for the inspiration!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You came up with an amazing finished product with your special mix here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh!!! Love love love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these colours are perfect with eachother! love it!

    http://er-nails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like this really simple but really really pretty

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete